Made from heavy stamped steel and cast aluminium, the Atlas Acqua ceiling fan comes in a textured bronze colour. The Acqua is known for it's brilliant design and style and can easily be positioned at 180 degrees to enjoy more airflow.
Compared to paddle fans, the Acqua circulates heat and air conditioning more efficiently. Included with the fan is a remote control, 10" downrod and angled ceiling canopy. A 50W GU10 down light is available on request.
The Acqua is supplied with;
- Remote Control
- 50 watt GU10 down light (3W LED GU10 available on request)
- Angled Ceiling Canopy for ceilings up to 29 degrees
- 10" Downrod (can be cut if required)
Base Length: 150mm
Base Width: 50mm
Cage Height: 330mm
Width from one fan across to other: 940mm
Increasing Angles of Fan Heads to support poles increases speed of axial rotation. Optimum fan head position is 60 degrees.
- 30" (760mm) or 72" (1830mm) extension Downrods
Key Features & Benefits
- Traditional design
- Great for use in living areas
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
- Remote Control Included