A new addition to Aeratron ever popular range.
The Aeratron AE2+ DC ceiling fan has arrived after much anticipation. The sleek White Aeratron AE2+ (PL250WH) 50” 2 bladed DC ceiling fan will continue to deliver on the reputation of the original series.
This unique White 2 bladed Aeratron fan offers smooth air circulation and operates in silence, providing a comfortable environment for both living and working.
The Aeratron ceiling fan uses an optimized 3D-Aerofoil blade system which create effortless airflow. Aeratron's electronically controlled high-efficiency DC motor uses only a fraction of the electricity consumed by a conventional AC ceiling fan. Also included with the Aeratron ceiling fan is a modern RF remote control operating 6 reversible speeds.
- Modern White architectural 3D-Aerofoil blades
- Supports raked ceilings. 0° to 5° with spacer provided. 6° to 15° with the Aeratron extension rod kit (Sold Separately) and 16° to 33° with the Aeratron raked ceiling kit (Sold Separately) (Refer to manual)
- The latest in DC motor technology
- Superior airflow
- Silent operation with patented wobble free technology
- Energy efficient using just 4.4w on the lowest speed setting
- Modern RF remote control with 6 speeds and reverse function included
- Ecologically sensitive packaging
- Includes all electronics to connect to standard household wiring (110 - 240V AC) and convert to DC
- Available in 6 colour options. White, Black, Silver, Black canopy with light woodgrain blades, White canopy with Light woodgrain blades, Timber Dark walnut
- 10W LED light kit Warm White only
- 900mm extension rod system
- Raked ceiling kit
- Wall controller
Silent By Nature
Aeratron AE+ fans create quiet, comfortable conditions for living and working without unpleasant swirling noises and wobbling sounds created by conventional fans.
Wobble Free Technology
The Swiss German-engineered self-balancing system guarantees a quiet, steady performance; it eliminates disturbing sounds caused by wobbling and vibration in conventional fans by keeping the blades in a dynamic equilibrium.