Martec 3 Year Warranty
MARTEC CONDITIONAL 3 YEAR "IN HOME" CEILING FAN WARRANTY (as provided by Martec PTY LTD)
MARTEC PTY LTD warrants this product for a period of 3 YEARS “IN-HOME” WARRANTY FROM THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE for residential situations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MARTEC PTY LTD WARRANTS THIS PRODUCT FOR 3 YEARS FULL “IN-HOME” WARRANTY (PARTS INCLUDED), MARTEC PTY LTD ONLY WARRANTS THE FAN AGAINST FAULTY WORKMANSHIP AND SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS AND PROVISIONS BELOW.
1) Warranty applies only if the product was purchased in Australia or New Zealand and does not transfer from the original purchaser. All ceiling fans replaced under warranty are only warranted for the balance of the warranty period.
2) The warranty covers the complete carton contents, HOWEVER does not extend to fan accessories such as remote control kits AND light fittings that have been fitted after the original ceiling fan installation (after market fitting). All wall controllers, remote control kits and ballasts included in the original carton ONLY carry a 1 year warranty period. Remote Control and Wall Control units must be Martec approved and certified units any other branded unit will VOID the warranty. Globes are not included under warranty. Any changes to plated &/or painted finishes due to climatic conditions or other circumstances deemed to be beyond the control of MARTEC PTY LTD or their authorised agent are NOT covered under this warranty. Threaded components such as blade nuts can work slightly loose during normal operation. These should be tightened regularly to ensure the fan does not develop operation noises. If noises do develop, check this aspect before requesting service. THIS IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
PURCHASER PLEASE NOTE:
3) Any claim made in relation to this warranty is solely limited to the cost of replacement of the product, parts and labour of the authorised electrical agent approved by MARTEC PTY LTD, No acceptance of other liability for incidental or consequential damage is covered, MARTEC PTY LTD does NOT cover travelling costs incurred by their SERVICE AGENT where service is requested by the purchaser outside of MARTEC PTY LTD service network, MARTEC PTY LTD service network is defined at our discretion yet is limited by the boundary of the city in which you live. Travel outside of the city limits by MARTEC PTY LTD authorised service agent will incur commercial costs to be paid for by the purchaser at a rate calculated by the number of kilometres travelled beyond the city limits, any service required outside of the service network will be provided in the following manner.
a) A full replacement will be sent and a MAXIMUM payment of $70incl GST will be sent for installing the replacement fan, all other costs over and above the $70 including labour and travel costs are to be paid for by the purchaser, PLEASE NOTE: it is the responsibility of the purchaser to call the customer service number prior to any electrician leaving the job site if any problems occur.
4) This warranty becomes VOID if the product was not INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED LICENSED ELECTRICIAN or has been tampered with, damaged, repaired by a non qualified electrician or becomes faulty in any way through improper use, normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, failure to use the product in accordance with the instructions relating to the installation.
5) This product is ONLY covered by this warranty for a period of 90 days when used in a commercial application.
6) Minor variations of speed between the same model fans may be evident and is not covered under this warranty. Any changes in climatic conditions deemed by MARTEC PTY LTD to be beyond their control are not covered under this warranty, any damage caused to walls, ceilings, furniture, carpet or any consequential damage caused by installation of this product is not covered under this warranty.
7) Repairs carried out by a Martec approved service agent due to incorrect installation will be charged to the purchaser at the time of service. This warranty is limited to the product being repaired/replaced ONLY by an approved MARTEC PTY LTD service agent and does not include costs where the original installation was not carried out per the instruction manual, the product warranty is limited to defects in workmanship only and does not apply to loss or damage caused by abnormal or excessive force of any kind from internal or external sources. This warranty does not cover electrical humming noises, wobbling or any other external influences.
8) Martec Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend or change any or all of the contents of this warranty statement at at our discretion and without notice.
This warranty is limited to the product being repaired/replaced ONLY by an approved MARTEC PTY LTD service agent and does not include costs where the original installation was not carried out as per the instruction manual, the product warranty is limited to defects in workmanship only and does not apply to loss or damage caused by abnormal or excessive force of any kind from internal or external forces. This warranty does not cover electrical humming noises, wobbling or any other external influences.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CEILING FANS WILL MAKE SOME AUDIBLE NOISE, THIS WILL BE MOST EVIDENT AT NIGHT AND ESPECIALLY ON LOW SPEED SETTINGS, SLIGHT ELECTRICAL FLUCTUATIONS WILL CAUSE THIS, IT IS “NOT” COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. ALL SIGNALS SENT THROUGH BY THE ELECTRICITY SUPPLIER FOR OFF PEAK HOT WATER AND OTHER SIGNALS, FOR EXAMPLE STREET LIGHTING, MAY CAUSE INTERMITTENT HUMMING NOISES IN THE CEILING FAN, THIS IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. A LIGHT FITTING WILL OFTEN ACCENTUATE NOISES AND VIBRATIONS AND CAN BE TRACED TO A LOOSE GLASS FITTING OR OTHER COMPONENTS, THIS IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. MARTEC PTY LTD ONLY COVERS MANUFACTURING FAULTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE FAN PER THE ABOVE WARRANTY PROVISIONS.
MARTEC PTY LTD ONLY covers manufacturing faults associated with the fan per the above warranty provisions.
The warranty will not cover the entry of foreign matter or influences to the product including but not limited to liquid, moisture, dirt, dust or electrical fluctuations. Power supply faults or influences resulting in damage to this product are not covered under this warranty. The warranty does not cover any loss, damage or delay directly or indirectly caused by any malfunction of or defect of or failure of the product other than stated in this warranty.
ALL CLAIMS FOR WARRANTY MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE COMPLETED WARRANTY CARD, THE CARD IS INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT. THIS INFORMATION WILL INCLUDE THE PURCHASE RECIEPT, ELECTRICIANS INSTALLATION RECIEPT AND LICENSE NUMBER, THE PURCHASERS FULL NAME AND DETAILS, THE FULL NATURE OF THE FAULT AND THE SERIAL AND MODEL NUMBER WHICH CAN BE LOCATED ON THE TOP MOTOR HOUSING.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE: (PHONE) 1300 730 064
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE: (FAX) (02) 9740 6724.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATES BETWEEN 9AM – 5PM EST MON/FRI
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT PHONE THE RETAILER FOR WARRANTY WORK. INSTEAD PHONE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
HOTLINE ON 1300 730 064 OR
FAX ON (02) 9740 6724.
MARTEC PTY LTD
UNITS 1&2 13 GAREMA CIRCUIT
KINGSGROVE NSW 2208