A fantastic way to turn your energy hog halogen globe into an energy saving globe! The Martec Inca Boss has been designed to replace most 100W linear halogen globes in fan lights and other 78mm R7S fittings.
A standard halogen ceiling fan uses a 100W linear R7S 78mm halogen globe, if you replace the halogen with this 12W LED you are using only about 1/8th the power but still producing the same amount of light.
The other fantastic feature of this globe is that it is dimmable with the following:
- Martec's Specialised Trailing Edge Dimmer
- Martec's MPLCD ceiling fan remote control
- May also work with other trailing edge dimmers
Please Note: This globe is not compatible with the MPLCD remote that uses the "T" shaped style receiver.
Please double check the type of receiver you have. The receiver is usually located in the canopy of the fan (the part attached to the ceiling).
REPLACES This type of globe (Halogen R7S):
Key Features & Benefits
- Save up to 80% electricity compared to halogen R7S globes
- Slimline design to fit into most ceiling fans and other R7S fittings
- 3 year replacement warranty